Business Licenses

doing business as "blocks"


Required by Maine Revised Statutes Annotated Title 31 Chapter 1 Sec. 1  and Sec. 2 all partnerships and sole proprietors must record their name, doing business as, and type of business with the Town Clerk. If a partner or business dissolves, a withdrawal certificate must be filed. There is a recording fee of $10.

Certificate of SOLE PROPRIETOR (Adopting Name Other Than Your Own)

Title 31 Chapter 1 Sec. 1  and Sec. 2

Certificate of PARTNERSHIP (Certificate of Association for Purpose of Engaging in Mercantile Enterprise)

To request a Certificate for Withdrawal form, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at (207) 276-5531.